It’s a fact that 60 percent of college students change their major prior to graduation. Depending upon where you are in your college education, changing your major can tack on an additional one to two years to your education. This can potentially add an extra $40,000 – $100,000 to your cost of college.
If you are considering changing your major, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you doing poorly in your major courses?
- Do you find yourself bored in your major classes?
- Did you decide on your major without much thought?
- Have you been researching other majors?
- Do you have a nagging feeling that you are in the wrong area of study?
We can help you drill down into what majors may be a good fit for you based upon aptitude, interests, knowledge and values. If you are considering changing colleges or changing majors, let us help you make the right decision. Contact us, and request your academic transcripts from each semester or term so we can go over them with you.
At College Liftoff, the families we work with save between $28,000-$64,000 in college tuition over a four year span! To learn more, call us today at 614-329-6633 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us to set up a no-obligation appointment.